Deeply Nurturing ~ Divinely Delicious
29 Heol Maengwyn, Machynlleth. Powys. SY20 8EB
Current Opening Hours
Sun/Mon/Tues ~ Closed
Wed & Thurs ~ 12 til 3 ish
Frid ~ 6 til 8 ish
Our Ayurveda Kitchen serves delicious, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free food, cakes, and chocolates.
We specialise in Raw Cakes
7 Course Tasting Menu ~ we invite you to experience Ayurveda Cooking using the six foundational tastes of Ayurveda in our tasting menu. On the first Sunday of each month, please email if you wish to book
Experience a range of sweet and savoury food creations with Ayurveda Master Trainer & Chef Vani.
Cookery Classes, talks and programmes on Ayurveda , food, health and wellbeing.
FULL BOOKING INFORMATION
- Please be courteous and kind regarding this booking information.
- We are a restaurant, as well as a specialist Ayurveda Dining Experience, everything is created daily.
- You must book and pay in full in advance for the 7-course tasting evening to secure your place. This is non-refundable as we prepare and cook specifically for those who have booked. You can ask us if we have a waiting list to offer your place to someone else if you need to.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to our Ayurveda Experiences.
- We are not responsible for any dietary or allergy requirements. All our food is vegetarian, some are vegan, but if you are a strict vegan, you may not be able to eat some of our dishes with milk, butter, and eggs in them.
- We also bring out a focus on anti-inflammatory foods for balanced health.
- On our Dining experiences, we will be doing a TASTING menu of 7 servings which will highlight the 6 tastes of Ayurveda.
- We will give you ideas each month with some of the suggestions that I will be presenting for the menu.
- Monthly events will be different and charged for at different rates. We will let you know in advance.
- The tasting service will last up to 2 hrs.
- I will be doing simple Ayurveda Cookery Demonstrations, look out for dates.
- Our final service is from 6 until 8 in the evening.
- We have 2 venues, the Ayurveda Kitchen on Maengwyn and at Minfford Lodge. Parking is close by in various spots around the town..
- Please message me for payments and I can tell you how to pay.
- I really look forward to cooking and presenting to you all.🙏
Email ~ email@example.com
Answer phone ~ 07818045393 please leave your details for booking.