Ayurveda Dining Club
Ayurveda Dining Club
Deeply Nurturing ~ Divinely Delicious
Next Event at the Ayurveda Kitchen is Aug 14th & 15th.
12.30 or 6 pm
You can pop in for cake and tea from 10 30 to 12
You can pop in for cake and tea from 3.30 to 5.30
One weekend a month we invite you to experience Ayurveda Cooking using the six foundational tastes of Ayurveda.
Experience a range of sweet and savoury food creations with Ayurveda Master Trainer & Chef Vani.
Cookery Classes, talks and programmes on Ayurveda , food, health and wellbeing.
Full Booking Information Below ~
FULL BOOKING INFORMATION
- Please be courteous and kind regarding this booking information.
- We are a cafe, as well as a specialist Ayurveda Dining Experience, everything is created only for each weekend.
- You must book and pay in full in advance to secure your place. This is non-refundable as we prepare and cook specifically for those who have booked. You can ask us if we have a waiting list to offer your place to someone else if you need to.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to our Ayurveda Experiences.
- We are not responsible for any dietary or allergy requirements. All our food is vegetarian, some are vegan, but if you are a strict vegan, you may not be able to eat some of our dishes with milk, butter, and eggs in them.
- We also bring out focus to anti inflammatory foods for balanced health.
- On our Dining exerperinces we will be doing a TASTING menu of 7 servings which will highlight the 6 tastes of Ayurveda.
- We will give you ideas each month with some of the suggestions that I will be presenting for the menu.
- Monthly events will be different and charged for at different rates. We will let you know in advance.
- The tasting service will last up to 2 hrs.
- You can pop in for cake and tea from 10 30 to 12
- Our first serving is at 12.30 lunchtime.
- I will be doing a simple Ayurveda Cookery Demo at 3 pm.
- You can pop in for cake and tea from 3.30 to 5.30
- Our final service is from 6 until 8 in the evening.
- We have 2 venues, the Ayurveda Kitchen on Maengwyn and at Minfford Lodge. Parking is close by in various spots around the town.
- Our August event 14th/15th is held at the Ayurveda Kitchen.
- August Booking charge is 25 pounds per person and must be paid for in advance.
- Please message me for payments and I can tell you how to pay.
- I really look forward to cooking and presenting to you all.🙏
Email ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer phone ~ 07818045393 please leave your details for booking.